General conditions of staying:
Check-in is possible after 3 p.m. If it is not possible to accommodate guests in their rooms, we will provide the possibility to leave the luggage in a lockable room.
Check-out is until 10:00 a.m.
- The provider of the accommodation can accommodate guests who prove their identity by means of a valid ID card or passport in the reception. In special cases, the provider of the accommodation can also offer guests alternative accommodation as long as it is not substantially different from the confirmed order.
- The provider of the accommodation is obliged to accommodate guests from 3 p.m. on the basis of their booked and confirmed stay.
- Guests use the hotel room for the period arranged with the provider of the accommodation. Unless otherwise arranged in advance, guests check out no later than at 10 a.m. on the day of their departure. They also have to leave their rooms by then. If guests do not meet this time, the provider of the accommodation may charge the stay for the following day.
- If guests ask for prolonging of their stay, they may be offered a different room to the one they were originally staying in.
- Guests have the right to use the equipment of the hotel room with its facilities, social spaces and hotel services.
- Guests are fully responsible for the damage they cause to the property of the hotel. If guests pay a deposit on the stay or services, the damage that was proved to have been caused by them will preferentially be paid from this deposit.
- Furniture must not be moved in the rooms and no interference with electrical or any other installation must be done. It is not allowed to use one’s own electrical appliances, except for those used for guests' personal hygiene.
- Visits to the hotel guests must report to the reception of the hotel. Guests are obliged to turn off the lights each time they leave the room, check if the water taps are closed and lock the doors.
- Guests are obliged to behave in their room and in all the other rooms of the hotel so as not to cause fire. Smoking is prohibited in rooms and all interiors.
- From 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., guests behave so as not to disturb the quiet hours. The provider of the accommodation calls medical assistance for guests who are ill or injured, or arranges transport to a hospital. All subsequent medical care, except first aid on the hotel grounds, is paid for by guests themselves.
- The provider of the accommodation is responsible for the items brought into the hotel by guests as long as they have been stored in the reserved space. Money and valuables are the responsibility of the provider of the accommodation only if there is a confirmation they have taken them into safekeeping.
- For accommodation and services provided, guests are obliged to pay in accordance with a valid price list, typically at the end of the stay. The price list of accommodation and services is displayed at the reception and on the website of the hotel. Guests are obliged to abide by these rules. If the rules are significantly broken, the management of the hotel has the right to withdraw from the accommodation contract before the agreed period has expired. Complaints from guests and possible suggestions on how to improve the hotel services are accepted by the management of the hotel.
- For the individual clientele, lunch is served between from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and dinner from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. If guests do not eat their ordered meals at these times and do not cancel them in time, they are automatically charged. Half board starts with dinner and full board with lunch.
|Cancellation policy when cancelling an individual stay:|
|More than 1 month before the stay||10 % of the price of the stay|
|30 - 20 days||30 % of the price of the stay|
|19 - 3 days||50 % of the price of the stay|
|2 - 0 days||70 % of the price of the stay|
Cancellation fee is inclusive of VAT (21%).