General stay terms and conditions:
- Guests can check in from 3:00 p.m. onward. If a group of guests cannot be put up in their rooms and its afternoon program is prepared on hotel premises, we will ensure storage of their luggage in a lockable room.
- On a departure day guests are asked to check out from their rooms by 10:00 a.m.
Rules of accommodation:
- The lodging provider can put up guests who prove their identity with a valid ID card, passport or another valid ID document at the reception desk. Under special circumstances the lodging provider can offer guests a type of accommodation other than agreed provided that the alternative accommodation is not substantially different than that stated in a confirmed order.
- Based on a confirmed accommodation order the lodging provider is obliged to put up guests by no later than 3 p.m. Until that time guests’ room must be reserved unless stated otherwise in the order.
- Guests use hotel rooms for the time agreed upon with the accommodation facility. If the length of accommodation has not been set beforehand, guest must check out no later than by 10 a.m. on a departure day; i.e. they must leave their room by the same time. If guests fail to observe this condition, the accommodation facility can charge accommodation fees for the subsequent day.
- If guests request stay extension, they can be offered a different room than the original one.
- Guests are entitled to use the equipment of their hotel room, including all its accessories, communal premises and accommodation facility services.
- Guests are held fully responsible for all damage they cause to accommodation facility property. If a guest pays an advance for their stay or services used, such an advance will be first used to cover damage that was demonstrably caused by the guest.
- It is prohibited to move room furniture, to interfere with electrical appliances or other installations in a room. Furthermore, save for electrical appliances designed for personal hygiene guests are not allowed to use their own appliances in the room.
- Guests must report all of their visitors at the accommodation facility’s reception desk. Whenever leaving their hotel room guests are obliged to turn off the lights, make sure that all water faucets are closed and lock the door.
- In their room and on all accommodation facility premises guests are obliged to behave in a manner that will not lead to a fire. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms and interiors.
- From 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. guests must behave in a way that will not breach quiet hours. The lodging provider will call a doctor for a guest who falls ill or is injured; if necessary, the lodging provider will secure transport to hospital. All subsequent medical care except for first aid administered on the hotel premises are paid for by the guest.
- The lodging provider is held responsible for the things brought into the hotel by the guest provided that they were stored in a designated area. The lodging provider is held responsible for money and valuables only if it has handed them over into custody against a written acknowledgement.
- Guests are obliged to pay for accommodation and provided services the prices stated in a valid price list; the payment is usually made at the end of the stay. The pricelist of accommodation and services is displayed at the reception desk and on the hotel’s web pages. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these rules. If a guest breaches these rules in a gross way, the accommodation facility management is entitled to withdraw from a contract to provide accommodation services even before the agreed upon duration of accommodation expires. Guests’ complaints and suggestion for accommodation facility improvements should be presented to the accommodation facility manager.
Check our Accommodation pricelist ►